Thursday 24 January 2008

new job

i had an interview yesterday for a deputy managers job at the place i work. the day didnt start well as i found out after searching for ages for my shoes that my oh had thrown them away last week, apparently his excuse was that i didnt wear them, well they are not the sort of shoes to wear to my job, looking after children, going to parks, playing football, etc but they were perfect for meetings and interviews. well i had to run around town looking for another pair, he is payng me back for them. anyway i had the interview and was told that the job is mine, woohoo.
i love my job and the kids and staff are all great, its like a home from home as i am there just as much as i am at home.
i am looking after my 3 grandkids today so i will do some scrapping this evening, i have to do my b page for my a-z journal and my entry in the cj for my team,the cropodile chicks on ukscrappers, ohh and i want to do a lo using little glass mosiac tiles, wow a busy evening for me then, will upload when they are done.

No comments: