Monday 28 January 2008

me time

well after 3 days at work i thouight i deserved some me time so i spent a few hours in my craft room today, not worried about the housework even though the washing machine did do all the washing today. i dont get much time to myself what with my job, housework and everything else that comes with thast fantastic job of being a parent, so when the rare time comes along and i find time for me i make the most of it. here are some layouts i done today.

here is my first page for the overlooked challenge, this one was about your fave mug, well this is my one. i have decided to do this in 6x12, a new size for me but i like it.


here is my dlo pages for my a-z journal, B for books, when i am not on here or crafting, you will find me with my nose in a book whether that is a craft, cookery or other book, i love reading.


here is my lo for the week 3 challenge on ukscrappers, my son getting annoyed about me trying all the time to get a half decent photo of him.

No comments: