Monday 16 February 2009

scrap place



well i am joining the gogo crowd and blogging my scrap area. its in my living room as i like to still feel part of the family when i scrap, obviously my thinking will change when my son eventually moves out and i get his room, lol.


here is the view of my space from the hallway.

it takes up one wall but i could take over the whole room if i had my way, who needs a living room anyway.


here are some ikea drawers i use to store alphas in.


here are my shelves of buttons and primas.


here are my jars full of my gorgeous ribbons.

here is my cake stand full of my paints.
here is my chest of drawers that hold all my cardstock.
here is my cutting area with my beloved cricut.
here is my stickles storage.i hope you liked the little tour of my scrapping space.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Wow you are lucky, that's a hell of a lot of stash! Love the stickles storage did you decorate it yourself?